Taoist Pa Gua Energy Healing
Taoism is defined by many scholars as "the oldest science of the study of life" to help people live a longer, happier, wiser and healthier, more productive life.
Taoists do not study nor practice the allopathic medical art of death and disease as is so commonly practiced here in the Western World albeit Western Medicine does serve a valuable benefit to the patient when disease has gone beyond the level of self treatment.
Taoist Healing focuses rather on the science of life and healing and the methods for maintaining them through various holistic, natural means such as "The Eight Pillars of Taoism:"
Eight Pillars of Taoism
- The Tao of Philosophy: relates to the logic relative to how life unfolds and its ultimate destiny.
- The Tao of Revitalization: refers to a system of internal exercises that directs healing power (Chi, Ki, Prana, Life Force) to specific internal organs and glands.
- The Tao of Balanced Diet: refers to the two levels of diet to include "regular food" and "forgotten food" such as natural herbs.
- The Tao of Forgotten Food Diet: represents the supplementation of "stronger foods" such as herbal medicine and concentrated supplementation.
- The Tao of Healing Art: is applied moreso to heal others by adjusting, balancing and elevating or lowering the healing energies within the body.
- The Tao of Sex Wisdom: concerns itself with the use of sexual energy for improving the state of health while harmonizing relationships and increasing spiritual realization through the practice of appropriate sex.
- The Tao of Mastery: helps us to gain insight into ourselves and others with a focus on self mastery in all areas of life.
- The Tao of Success: assists us in identifying negative patterns within our everyday actions and to harmonize ourselves with Universal Law to improve the overall quality of life.
Dr. Joseph Bannon has been a senior disciple / teacher at Lau Kune Do Taoist Kung Fu Temple for the past 20 years. He is a licensed health professor in the holistic healing arts of Physical and Behavioral Chiropathy which is regulated and overseen by the Commission on Religious Counseling and Healing.
Bannon Institute offers Holistic Health and Behavioral Education Programs to its clients who wish to improve their quality of life in any of the above (8) Pillars of Taoism. (See Legal Disclaimer Page).
These programs are normally presented in a seminar format or as a hybrid within other training programs which when offered to the general public will be posted on our "Seminar Page."
All Rights Reserved. Bannon Institute. Copyright © 2004.